Kyoichiro Kori : Trombone
Atsuko Kaminaga : Piano
Received in our store in about 3-5 business days
1. Gospel Song Fantasy : Bruce Stark
2. The Patriot : Arthur Pryor
3. Colloquy for solo Trombone and Piani : William Goldstein
4. Elegy for Mippy II : Leonard Bernstein
Colors : Bert Appermont
5. 1 Yellow [4:27]
6. 2 Red [3:37]
7. 3 Blue [4:05]
8. 4 Green [3:03]
9. Aria et Polonaise : Joseph Jongen
Trombone Concerto : Nino Rota
10. 1 Allegro giusto [3:34]
11. 2 Lento, ben ritmato [5:50]
12. 3 Allegro moderato [3:54]
Recording at Inagi Municipal i Plaza, Tokyo, 4-6 Apr. 2017
The second CRYSTON solo album of Kyoichiro Kori, who is a Trombone player of Siena Wind Orchestra. He also plays in other ensembles, and so on.
Many pieces which express the attractiveness of Trombone are recorded. For example, the works by Bert Appermont and Joseph Jongen are quite popular. Trombone Concerto by Nino Rota is difficult to play, and this album is very enthusiastic.
From the beginning to the end of album, listeners will be overwhelmed by his sound. His fulfilled sound will meet your expectation.
And, support and ensemble with Atsuko Kaminaga (Piano) are remarkable. You can enjoy the essence of Trombone by him.