*We will place an order from the label or publisher immediately after payment is complete. Therefore, cancellation after payment is not accepted.
Title：Till Eulenspiegels lustige Streiche
Yoshie Ueno : Flute
Eriko Ara : Oboe
Taira Kaneko : Clarinet
Mariko Fukushi : Fagott
Nobuaki Fukukawa : Horn
Yurie Miura : Piano
Received in our store in about 3-5 business days
Sextet in B-flat major Op.6 : Ludwig Thuille
1. 1 Allegro moderato [11:44]
2. 2 Larghetto [8:02]
3. 3 Gavotte: Andante, quasi Allegretto [3:53]
4. 4 Finale: Vivace [6:15]
5. Hungarian Dances No.1 : Johannes Brahms (arr. Kazushi Iwaoka)
6. Hungarian Dances No.5 : Johannes Brahms (arr. Kazushi Iwaoka)
7. Hungarian Dances No.6 : Johannes Brahms (arr. Kazushi Iwaoka)
8. "Till Eulenspiegels lustige Streiche" Op.28 : Richard Strauss (arr. D.M. Carp)
9. Turkish March : Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (arr. Shuhei Isobe)
Recording at Totsuka, Sakura Plaza, 5-7 Jul. 2017
The second album by “Tokyo Sextet”, which is formed by Japanese young and talented players, in 2015.
On the previous album and their concerts, their excellent performance attracts many audiences. Not only high technic, but also their expressions of pleasure and enjoyment of music are highly accepted.
On this album, Germany music is mainly listed, such as works by Ludwig Thuille and Richard Strauss. Works by Ludwig Thuille are performed by fulfilling and beautiful sound. "Till Eulenspiegels lustige Streiche" is remarkable with their sophisticated, and elegant technic. On “Hungarian Dances” and “Turkish March”, their playful performances are attractive.
This album is full of their attractiveness; technic, expressive sound, and so on.